The history report is the company’s most detailed product. It includes data about previous wrecks and other recorded incidents. With over 34,000 sources, the company has access to data in every American state and 10 Canadian provinces. Police departments, Highway Patrol offices, DMVs, auto shops and several other agencies. Information is connected to a vehicle’d identification number, which is commonly called a VIN. Reports include all or some of the following details:
– History of flood damage.
– Past and present title data.
– Total number of owners.
– Any available odometer readings.
– The emission inspection history.
– All available service records.
– Whether the vehicle was ever labeled a complete loss.
– Whether the vehicle was ever part of a rental car fleet or other fleet service.
– Reports from accidents the vehicle was involved in.